Page

sierra.isme

sierra.isme
a woman with hijab and freaky nice habit

Saturday, June 26, 2010

i can not do anything even you hurt me slowly and sure then
it is because i realize you are the most influence man in my life
i just pray and hold on to God
staring at your smile and singing our theme song by crying side of my bed
smoking and yelling

i draw your name in the ashes
it screwed me
i am crying but the tears never fell even a drop


the wind from my fan can not make me calm
freezing by looking at your illusion just like a slide show

your laugh
your smile
your face
you yourself


i am crying but i can not make it as my calm medicine

my hands tremble so great
when i call your name
my brain stop working
insane and lame

dunia sedang tak bersahabat ingin kubawa hancur bersamaku

Whatever_Without_You_by_RetroChick27
whatever with or without you

2 comments:

  1. this one is my favorite! :D impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. makasi tria
    sakit hati memang bikin iritasi
    tapi hasilnya jadi puisi
    :D

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
i am simple kinda woman who is searching any knowledge that will lead me to be a better man.

it counts you

web counter