Page

sierra.isme

sierra.isme
a woman with hijab and freaky nice habit

Thursday, June 24, 2010

i feel oke .. i feel oke with you

why i always feel oke after you reach me out?
is this the real feeling that you give from that distance?

in every kind of ways you always beside me
to be someone that i can hold on

i just can't run
run away by myself
cause you always near me
so close
and i can not release you to go
cause it is such a string that makes us ally

i always feel ok
after you reach me out
your words
pure of kindness
your smile
pure of happiness
and i can believe you
i only believe you

I want to thank you
for giving me the best day of my life
Oh just to be with you
is having the best day of my life


i <3 you always

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
i am simple kinda woman who is searching any knowledge that will lead me to be a better man.

it counts you

web counter