Page

sierra.isme

sierra.isme
a woman with hijab and freaky nice habit

Friday, June 25, 2010

i just remember April 10th when we broke up and 16th April when you got her up

pergilah bersamanya disana dengan dia yang ada segalanya. bersenang-senanglah sepuasnya biarkan disini kumenyendiri.
terlintas keinginan tuk dapat hilang ingatan agar semua terlupakan dan kuberlari sekencang-kencangnya tuk melupakanmu yang tlah berpaling


the memory came again into my mind
screwing the happiness that i had been built up
until now

letih disini kuingin hilang ingatan

the memory about me, you, us
the memory about me, him, mine
the memory about you, her, yours
the memory about me, you, us

disini kembali kau hadirkan ingatan yang seharusnya kulupakan dan kuhancurkan adanya

did you remember when i get off from you and go with another
you messed up
an i was an evil that time

then you messed up
tears fell down so fast from your beautiful eyes
and the only one thing that i can do only
beg an apologize
beg your apologizes

time went by
situation passed by
everything change including you
but not my heart, not this love

not this love
do you get the same way?
do you?

i go back and call you
beg something that may be you wished for long time i betrayed you
maybe
but you stated it clearly
i remember that

but why?
that 3 months i struggled to fight the condition that change so drastic
irritate me
make me lame

then 10th of April
we got separated again
i only asked you "what is the best for us?"
then you said, "i think it would be better if we go in the different path. Yours ad mine. Not us."

i feel like a crashed mirror
broke into pieces
fell down so deep into a sheer valley
and i stuck
can not stand or even move

you know my life was so dark at that time
without you
i feel walk only in a half body
cause the another side is belong to you

i try to reach you back
i rub to you
but seems you didn't care bout it
so pity me!

after and after
i try to find a light
my light gave from above

six days later
after i can stand even with a weak body
you gave me another slap!
you got her
YOU GOT HER!
yes SHE GOT YOU

how beautiful it was
then i got on my knee again
i stop to see
i wanna stop to hear
even i wanna stop to breath

16th of April
you got her
and i got my second broken pieces

then this song remind me after then
about me, you, us
me, him, mine
you, her, yours
about me, you, us


letih disini kuingin hilang ingatan
letih disini kuingin hilang ingatan
letih disini kuingin hilang ingatan


what a love nice story!
what a nice love

Sierra



ps: did you feel the same thing when i betrayed you?
if it was.
it is a dejavu


lyric courtesy by: Rocket Rockers

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
i am simple kinda woman who is searching any knowledge that will lead me to be a better man.

it counts you

web counter